Monday, November 1, 2010

How to delude yourself that diet treats are Great!!!!




Year's ago someone I know very well was dating someone that she got to quite her job, move across country and thanked a few months later by breaking up with her and making her move the trip back to Chicago by herself, AND THESE ARE LESBIANS!!!!! Sweet girl and MUCH better then the emotionally vacant hot chick and the one who believed Buster Brown was someone you should emulate in hairstyle before she did. This girl went on a diet and looked AMAZING. The only problem is I remember she pulled out white chocolate meringue cookies and raved about them so much it sounded like brainwashing. You know when thin people get hooked on something. It's all these rave about.

Okay, I have to confess to being addicted to these daily cinnabon and strawberry and cheese pastries ay my local grocer that are giving me a reason to carry on. Seriously they are so good that if I ever had any social significance I would be photographed in one of those male muumuu (the sweat suit) looking the cream cheese over my fingers.

Anyway if you don't want to be me (those are words for someone else to live be) make a packet of s/c oatmeal and overdo the brown suger. Sure you miss out on the cream cheese but when you see me shoving my face into it you'll thank me later.

S

No comments: